This blog was created to share handouts that I have made for Young Women's. Feel free to use any or all of the handouts or ideas on here. I only teach once a month, but I will post my handouts as soon as I have them prepared.

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

2014 YW Calendar

At the end of last year, my Mia Maids asked for calendars
to help them organize their lives.
I looked online to try and find a cute 2014 calendar.
I could not find anything that I really liked that was free.
I decided to create one myself!
I am a month late, but I got it done.
I did not make a January, only February - December 2014.
If you read my previous post,
I based the colors of each month, on the value
that the girls will be focusing on for that month.
Here is what each individual month looks like.










If you want to download the entire calendar,
click here and it will take you to the .zip file.

I also created a cover for the calendar,
with the 2014 mutual theme.
I am going to print it off and have it bound for all the girls.
 I created two different covers;
1. For your YW Presidency and
2. Just for a spiritual cover.
Click the picture, then click save image as...,
save it to your computer and you can print it off.


Let me know if you have any questions.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for doing this and posting it! I wish I had found this months ago, but I will still be able to use it for the end of the year, at least. Do you plan on doing it again for next year?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so glad that you like it! Yes, I am in the process of creating a 2015 calendar. It will not be done until early to mid-December. The 2015 calendar will not have the value specific months, since my ward will not be doing that in 2015. But I hope to finish it soon!

      Delete
    2. So sorry that it took me so long, but I have my 2015 calendar up online. You can download it here http://ywlessonideas.blogspot.com/2015/01/2015-calendar.html

      Delete

Let me know that you stopped by!