This blog was created to share handouts that I have made for Young Women's. Feel free to use any or all of the handouts or ideas on here. I only teach once a month, but I will post my handouts as soon as I have them prepared.

Friday, September 27, 2013

Personal Progress Conference Handout

I found this cute idea on Pinterest for a YW Conference Handout.
You can click here for the link to the original idea.
I used all of the same information from the original idea,
but I made a cute handout to go along with it.
You can either click the picture, and right click on it to "save as..."
or you can click here for the file.

We are going to attach this handout to a bag of cheetos.
Hopefully it will help inspire the girls to get some personal progress started.
All of them are pretty easy too.

Let me know if you have any questions or if I misspelled something.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know that you stopped by!